EMT - LRFL
Company: Prime Healthcare
Location: Lehigh Acres
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Emergency Medical Technician is responsible for the assessment
and basic management of medical, trauma and environmental
emergencies under the supervision of the staff nurse and / or
physician. Assists with patient care based on individual patient
needs within the scope of practice; Assists in maintenance of a
safe environment and performs under the direction and supervision
of the ED Registered Nurse or Charge Nurse.
Education and Work Experience
1. High School Diploma or Equivalent or related experience required
for new hires effective April 2014.
2. Basic EMT Training or E.R. experience required.
3. Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain
4. Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) within six (6) months of
hire and maintain current.
Facility Specific Requirements (facility may require items listed
1. Current ACLS (AHA) certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain
2. Current PALS (AHA) certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain
3. Certified/Licensed EMT by the state certifying agency/entity
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not
discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability,
race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other
protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for
the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the
Name: Lehigh Regional Medical Center
Street: 1500 Lee Blvd
Post End Date: 8/20/2022
Keywords: Prime Healthcare, Lehigh Acres , EMT - LRFL, Healthcare , Lehigh Acres, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!