Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg
Company: Lehigh Regional Medical Center
Location: Lehigh Acres
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN)Attention Registered Nurses!
If you like a a challenge of complicated critical care patients, we can use your ICU/Med Surg experience on our team!
Registered Nurses (RN) working at Landmark Hospitals enjoy working with a multi-disciplinary, highly collaborative team taking care of medically complex patients.
Enjoy the flexibility of selecting your own schedule.
RN Shift: Our shifts are 12 hours, FT is 3 shifts a week and PRN shifts must work a minimum of 1 shift every 2 weeks
Note: Full Time RN hires have an opportunity for a $5000 sign-on bonus and benefits (up to 192 hours of PTO a year, Medical/Dental/Vision, employer paid life insurance and Short term disability, and more!)
Registered Nurse (RN) Summary: Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Contributes to the provision of quality nursing care through performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care.
Responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing care for medical/surgical patients based on the established clinical nursing practice standards. Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes and provides a well-structured nursing plan of care by providing patients active discharge education from the moment of admission through discharge.
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
* Conducting comprehensive patient assessments
* Providing care for patients and management of their conditions, with regard to vital signs and lab work
* Collaborating with Physicians and various disciplines within the hospital in order to manage patient care
* Assisting the medical staff with in-house procedures
* Interacting and communicating with patient family members
Registered Nurse (RN)Requirements:
* RN License (State of Florida)
* Minimum 2 years of experience in a hospital/acute care setting
* BLS and ACLS certification
* Ability to assess patients quickly in emergency situations in stressful environment
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Superior analytical and critical thinking skills
* Team, detail and goal oriented
* Positive, professional and empathetic demeanor
We are looking forward to talking to you about the opportunities available at Landmark Hospitals
In the interim, let us tell you a little about what it is like to work at Landmark Hospitals.
Landmark Hospitals is a privately owned, seven hospital system with locations in Georgia, Missouri, and Florida. Landmark Hospitals are licensed as acute care hospitals and accredited as long-term acute care hospitals under CIHQ. Each of our hospitals is recognized as the regional Transitional Care Hospital of choice in their respective markets and we specialize in providing transitional care for medically complex patients. Our employees enjoy a high level of engagement and operate with an experienced and understanding administration who listen and value clinician interaction. The Landmark culture provides connectivity via:
* Focus: Our facilities have an average of 30 - 35 beds, which allows our healthcare teams to focus intensely on our patients and their families.
* Multi-Disciplinary Interaction: We take pride in our collaborative, multi-disciplinary team approach to care, that helps us deliver exceptional healthcare outcomes for our patients in a positive and supportive work environment. Registered Nurses play an important and respected role with the medical staff.
* Growth and Skills Leverage: Use and grow your skills - our units are entirely focused on critical care to meet the needs of our medically complex patients. We have a new training system to support your training goals too!
* Patient Centered: Our Long-Term Acute Care patients stay with us an average of 25 - 30 days, which allows the nursing team to get to know the patient as a person
* Multi-Facility System Support: As part of a multi-hospital system, our team benefits from sharing best practices and standards that can drive better patient outcomes.
If you enjoy working in a vibrant critical care atmosphere, with coworkers who are committed to learning, developing, and providing compassionate care to the patients, connect with us!
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
Registered Nurse (RN)Attention Registered Nurses!
Keywords: Lehigh Regional Medical Center, Lehigh Acres , Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg, Healthcare , Lehigh Acres, Florida
here to apply!