Marketing Content Writer
Company: Bang Energy
Location: Lehigh Acres
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been
producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an
unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and
performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage
innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold
Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and
distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such
prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring
super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to
drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health
promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic
retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling
beverage of all time in the world's largest health food retailers:
GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
We are looking for a Marketing Content Writer to join our team
and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing
copy. The ideal candidate will work directly with Bang Energy's
Marketing department and specialize in creating outstanding content
for all marketing aspects including but not limited to websites and
landing pages, headline content for marketing campaigns, scripts
for video productions, etc. The candidate will collaborate closely
with the Senior Marketing Director, video and social media teams to
create content across many channels and should have experience in
the CPG category or sports nutrition. The candidate must have
strong content writing skills, attention to detail, and outstanding
- Collaborate closely with Senior Marketing Director, video team,
and social media team.
- Attend to marketing meetings to work out ideas and concepts for
- Keep up to date with latest products development and launch
dates and plan ahead for future promotional projects
- Generate ideas and concepts for new advertising
- Follow deadlines to ensure timely publications.
- Complete writing projects and follow content requirements in
terms of style and project specifications
- Create style guides or suggesting changes to ensure content is
consistent and clear
- Working with marketing department to define content needs
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our
- Prepare well-structured drafts to using Content Management
- Proofread and edit content before publication
- Promote content on social media
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and
- Write copy for landing pages and websites, headline content for
- Write scripts for marketing content video productions and
marketing copy across multiple channels
- A bachelor's degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or
- Strong understanding of grammar rules
- Proven experience as a Marketing Content Writer, Copywriter or
- Familiarity with web publications
- Hands on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g.
- Experience in CPG or sports nutrition
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices
- Has a "whatever it takes" attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in
a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of
employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
(written and verbal).
Job Type: Full-Time, On-Site Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm,
and weekends when required
(This position is not open for remote work)
Keywords: Bang Energy, Lehigh Acres , Marketing Content Writer, Other , Lehigh Acres, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!