Associate Producer/ Junior Editor
Company: Bang Energy
Location: Lehigh Acres
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been
producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an
unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and
performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage
innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo controlled Gold
Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and
distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such
prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring
super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to
drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health
promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic
retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling
beverage of all time in the world's largest health food retailers:
GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Reports to: Film Director
Description: The candidate is a talented individual with
a "get it done" attitude who has content creation experience, plus
coordination and post-production skills.
The individual will be working with vendors and in-house
teams, helping with all aspects of the pre-production, production
and post-production needs and making sure everything stays on track
and with outstanding results.
- Work closely with Director and production Team to ensure
creative vision, expectation and overall objectives are
- Pre edit scene and b-roll to assist senior editor.
- Sync and group multi-cam footage.
- Manage elements and music/sfx.
- Research and gather additional editing resources/elements as
- Own' the post-production workflow and suggest efficiencies to
- Assist with management media, organizing project and bins,
everything from keeping track the media ingest process into the
final delivery of the multiple masters.
- Crete Proxys of all media.
- Management of archival and back ups
- Coordinate, locations, talent, crew and any service needed for
production, ensuring shoots are completed on time and within the
- Get and keep track of all necessary permits and releases.
- Track and keep production expenses organized for each project
before submitting to Finance team.
- Passionate about creative content production.
- Proven experience in creative production environment,
coordinating and assisting editor.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop and After FX.
- Technical knowledge of media formats, edit workflows and
industry standard support tools.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working with both long and short
format content. (documentaries films, follow documentaries,
docu-reality, promotional videos, corporate video presentation,
social media content, etc.)
- A diploma/degree in production or related field.
- Perfectly fluent in English. Spanish a plus but not
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly detail-oriented - checks all work closely before
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a "whatever it takes" attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in
a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of
employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
(written and verbal).
- Pro-active approach to challenges.
- Experience working in a team environment, providing and
Job Type: Full-Time, On-Site Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm,
and weekends when required
(This position is not open for remote work)
Keywords: Bang Energy, Lehigh Acres , Associate Producer/ Junior Editor, Other , Lehigh Acres, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!