Customer Service Representative
Location: Lehigh Acres
Posted on: September 17, 2022
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for
interacting with all customers, maintaining a friendly, positive,
authentic, empathetic, and professional approach, to deliver a
consistent 5-star Customer Service experience. The CSR reports to
the Store Manager, in partnership with the Operations
Supervisor/Manager. The CSR supports the welcome desk, cash wrap,
systems/processes, inventory management, and daily routines to
ensure the store is foundationally excellent and that the customer
has an exceptional shopping experience. Essential Job Functions:
- Welcome all customers with genuine, and friendly enthusiasm
over the phone, virtual chats and in person. Communicate clearly
and concisely adapting style to suit customers by problem solving,
excellent phone skills and resolving conflict.
- Use all systems to manage the customer flow to deliver 5-star
customer experience (myAppointments/myCustomers).
- Meet all service vows including; Prepare, Welcome, Meet Needs &
Be There, for all customers, including all operational checklist
tasks and meeting customers emotional and practical needs.
(Confirming and preparing for all appointments, walk-in, special
- Responsible for providing an exceptional service experience to
multiple customers at one time and contribute to the store
achievement of 5-Star Customer Service. Proactively address
customer concerns with confidence. Know when to escalate and
partner with leadership team.
- Communicate how alterations can play an important role in
perfecting the dress for event in partnership with Alterations.
Promote all alterations services and personalization options.
- Maintain store-standards (clean, organized, promotional
readiness, store recovery) to support a flawless shopping
- Maintain high dress code standards per the Dress Code.
Analyzing & Decision Making:
- Respond promptly to all customer questions providing product
and service information. Build long-term relationships to meet or
exceed customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Support inventory management by processing orders, receiving,
and ensuring first quality standards for all merchandise. Managing
- Work to achieve all daily, weekly, and monthly routines and
tasks while planning time effectively (prioritizing).
- Support all cash wrap behaviors and processes transactions with
accuracy to make every customer feel celebrated. (Ask about
shopping experience, sell additional add-ons and promote services,
confirm contact information, review receipt/policies, and schedule
all future appointments). Managing Change:
- Execute new processes, behaviors and programs as assigned.
- Support sale promotions and visual updates. Gaining
- Support 7% daily sales goal by offering additional
- Adapt style to support and influence team members.
- Accurately clock in and out for all scheduled shifts, breaks
- Follows all loss prevention, security processes and policies.
Developing Self & Others:
- Focus on own development and learning, complete all training as
assigned for on-going development.
- Celebrate successes of team members.
- Open to coaching and feedback to improve behaviors and/or
processes. Capitalize on feedback from coaching conversations with
managers. Job Requirements:
- Handle incoming customer service calls
- Dispatch incoming customer phone calls
- Accept customer calls and return customer
- Maintain customer service related information for customer
- Ensure quality customer service and customer satisfaction
- Maintain customer service voicemail and return customer
- Provide customers with superior customer service
- Provide customer service for internal customers
- Capturing customer information and answering customer
- Resolve inbound customer calls regarding account
- Take customer orders and provide high-quality customer
- Make out going customer service calls
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer
- Resolve any customer service issues
- Answering inbound calls and providing excellent customer
- Provide customer support and handling customer inquiries
- Combining excellent customer service skills
- Assure quality customer service to all customers
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers
- Provide superior customer service with all customer
Keywords: Plastomer, Lehigh Acres , Customer Service Representative, Other , Lehigh Acres, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!