Stair Builder/ Woodworker
Location: Lehigh Acres
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Stair Builder/ Woodworker
We are looking for an experienced Stair Builder/ Woodworker to join
our growing team, at a company that has been around the building
materials industry for over 20 years and is still growing! Well
established in the industry we provide high quality parts to
contractors, home builders, installers, and do it yourself
homeowners for custom work to everyday parts and projects.
The Stair Builder constructs standard, custom circular and spiral,
as well as unique and difficult circular and spiral stairs and
railings or components for stairs and railings, circular and spiral
staircases via the interpretation of architectural drawings.
Job Type: Full Time, On-site
Responsibilities for the Stair Builder:
- Measure dimensions of completed products or work pieces to
verify conformance to specifications.
- Measure materials to mark reference points, cutting lines, or
- Cut materials and trim excess in preparation for fabrication or
- Read and interpret engineered drawings/sketches/diagrams and
read work orders or other instructions to determine operating
methods or sequences.
- Estimate material requirements and how much raw material is
needed for project
- Utilizing multiple types of handheld woodworking equipment
- Operate band, circular, jig, reciprocating and compound miter
saws, planers, and pneumatic equipment to build custom
- Consult on new ideas and processes and to work
- Ability to improve upon existing designs
Requirements of the Stair Builder:
- Minimum 3-5+ years of Stair Builder and/or Woodworking
- Highly proficient in operating various types of machinery and
various handheld and power tools typically used in cabinetry making
or custom wood working environment
- Working knowledge of arithmetic and geometry and know how to
- Proven and demonstrable design and design problem solving
- Proficient in shaping surfaces or edges of woodwork
- Knowledgeable with CAD Design software is a plus.
- High School Diploma/GED
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People
and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in
placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the
United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: Gpac, Lehigh Acres , Stair Builder/ Woodworker, Other , Lehigh Acres, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!