Customer Care Agent
Company: Ace Hardware
Location: Lehigh Acres
Posted on: June 12, 2022
**Next Training Class Begins 7/11/2022**
Are you interested in being Ace helpful? We are looking for
professional and career-minded individuals who want to bring their
talent to Ace Customer Care Center in Fort Myers, FL!
Below are some of our benefits and perks! *
*eligibility may apply
- New hire training bonus AND monthly bonus opportunities!
- Blended workweek of home & work in office days- we LOVE
- Generous paid time off benefits- vacation and sick day
- Apply today to find out other reasons why Ace is such an
"Ace-mazing" place to work!
As a Customer Care Agent you will be responsible for answering
calls, e-mails and other interactions based on specific training
received from consumers, vendors, retailers and Ace corporate
staff. Your goal is to identify the contact's issue/question,
research the potential solution/answer, determine the best
solution/answer, and work with the contact to resolve their issue
or answer their question. Anything not resolved or not answered at
this level is escalated to a Customer Care escalation team or a
subject matter expert partner.
What you'll do
- Receive questions/information requests and identifies the
contact's specific needs.
- Research the contact's issue/question in the knowledge
database, interpret guidelines/procedures, and identify the best
- Either answers the contact's question/information request or
work with the contact to resolve their issue. Documents the request
- Escalates the issue to an escalation team or subject matter
expert if issue cannot be resolved.
- Other projects as assigned to support the various business
What you need to succeed
- Minimum of two years of customer service experience or a
two-year degree in a related field plus one year of customer
- Prior retail experience is a plus.
- Ability to take initiate in researching and resolving a variety
of customer questions and issues.
- Excellent interpersonal, phone, writing, and analytical
- Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse customer base,
troubleshooting, multi-tasking, managing a high call volume, and
functioning fairly independently.
- Ability to learn a variety of products, services, applications,
operations, and company initiatives.
- Resourceful and has the ability to interpret policies and
- Takes initiative in researching and resolving customer
- Comfortability making decisions and exercising good judgments
in a changing environment.
- Working knowledge of multiple business software packages (MS
Office, MS Outlook, etc.).
- Reliable internet connectivity for work at home
- Flexibility to work a wide variety of shifts, including nights,
weekends, and holidays is a must.
What's in it for you?
At Ace we are looking for the best people to help us fulfill our
vision of being the best, most helpful hardware stores on the
planet. People are the foundation of what makes Ace great and we
believe getting the support you need to shape your life today,
while planning for tomorrow, is important to bringing your best
self to work. We offer highly competitive benefits that address
life's necessities, many of which have been expanded and improved
in 2017. Some of these include comprehensive health coverage & life
benefits, 401(k) retirement savings plan with generous company
contributions, generous vacation allocation immediately upon start,
Why should you join our team?
- Ace prides itself on our cultural values- W.E.L.I.G.H.T
(Winning, Excellence, Love, Integrity, Gratitude, Humility, and
- Generous vacation days (prorated when you start)- 21 days of
vacation starting in January!
- Paid sick time
- Multiple schedules available with scheduling flexibility
- Collaborative teamwork environment
For more than 90 years, Ace Hardware has been known as the place
with the helpful hardware folks in thousands of neighborhoods
across America, providing customers with a more personal kind of
helpful. In 2017, Ace ranked "Highest in Customer Satisfaction with
Home Improvement Retail Stores, Eleven Years in a Row," according
to J.D. Power. With more than 5,000 hardware stores locally owned
and operated across the globe, Ace is the largest retailer-owned
hardware cooperative in the world. Headquartered in Oak Brook,
Ill., Ace and its subsidiaries operate an expansive network of
distribution centers in the U.S. and also have distribution
capabilities in Ningbo, China; Colon, Panama; and Dubai, United
Arab Emirates. Its retailers' stores are located in all 50 states,
the District of Columbia and approximately 55 countries.
If you're passionate about your career and want to contribute to a
company you can believe in, consider sharing your talent with us.
Join us in continuing our legacy of making Ace "the helpful
We want to hear from you!
When most people think of career opportunities with Ace Hardware,
they often think of the helpful cashiers and sales associates at
their local store. However, have you also considered the people
behind the scenes who select, promote, ship and process the
invoices for more than 75,000 products? Maybe you haven't, but we'd
like you to. Because together we help our customers take care of
their homes. Come find out why a career with the Ace Hardware
Corporation is one of America's best kept secrets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ace Hardware Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a
policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company
recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills
and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each
individual and the organization. The company is committed to the
prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion,
color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national
origin, age, marital status, disability and military or veteran
status, sexual orientation or any other action covered by federal
or applicable state/local laws.Required
Keywords: Ace Hardware, Lehigh Acres , Customer Care Agent, Sales , Lehigh Acres, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!